Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Cowgirl Creamery - About Us

Cowgirl Creamery - About Us

What a wonderful find. This looks to be an interesting place. I will be ordering and letting you know what I think. However, I have been to Pt. S Reyes Station and all of the Bolinas area so my thoughts and memories are pouring into what this cheese could be like. It was one of the most glorious places I have every been. All along the peninsula is nothing but beauty and peace. Do a little research on this and see if you don't agree. Thunderous, crashing waves, and serene hiking trails among the elk await you! I can smell the eucalyptus as we rode with the window down letting the cool air wash through the car......

No comments:

Post a Comment