Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Shabby Chic at it's ULTIMATE!


Lunch On The Prairie

exclusive event
Here’s your opportunity to meet and have lunch with Rachel Ashwellat her amazing new Bed and Breakfast, The Prairie by Rachel Ashwell, in Round Top, Texas.  OMG.  What an opportunity.  I have sent in my RSVP as fast as I could.  Everyone pray and cross your fingers that I could receive this opportunity.  My sister, Binky, and I did this show together once, but I did it many times by myself.  We had just made plans yesterday to go this year.  We also talked about Rachel Ashwell's new B&B in Roundtop, as I have one in Fredericksburg.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment