Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Apricots, Apricots, Apricots

In Season Tips, Recipes and more at CHEFS Catalog Kitchenware store.:

It's HOT!  Loving the summer heat in the Texas Hill Country.  This is the most thorough article that I have ever found on using fruit and especiall apricots.  Please sure to click on it and get all the great information they have provided.  Apricot bars are always wonderful, but Apricot Habanero Jelly is exciting.  It's the first one I am going to make.  Enjoying my coffee while hearing the yard being beautified outdoors and reading about Apricots makes for a great Friday morning.  Oh, yes, of course, trip to the grocery store later for the incoming is a Friday tradition.  Stay cool.

Hugs and Sunsets
kk

#TexasHillCountry #summerfruit #apricots #fruitdesserts

No comments:

Post a Comment