Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Miguel Lecuona

I know you have seen some of my newest professional photos.  They were done by my new friend, Miguel.  He is really a super nice guy that I have seen at several of my favorite wineries doing photos at their events.  Well, finally I went up and introduced myself at the Wine Club PickUp Party for William Chris Winery  http://williamchriswines.com  

It wasn't long before he was out and we did a four hour photo shoot inside the Lazy T.  It was still winter and outside looked pretty sad so he only did an exterior night shot.  Currently I am working on my flowers so that we can do another outside shoot.  I love doing this....staging is my thing!

Soon after all settled down from the shoot, and I know Miguel has gone to France.  He kept sending fabulous photos via Facebook/HillCountryLight.  Please, look them up and like his page.  You will enjoy "your trip to France."  This week the article below was posted about Miguel and all his accomplishments.  I knew sooooo little about him.

Everybody, I would like to introduce to you, my friend, Miguel Lecuona!


http://www.iwinetc.com/iwinetcspeakers/miguel-lecuona-iwinetc-2015-la-champagne

No comments:

Post a Comment