Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring it rising over the hill!!!

I see it coming.  Springtime in the Hill Country, better yet--springtime at the Lazy T.  This week all the landscape was showing wonderful signs of life.  Little green leaves here and there and buds wanting to break on the trees.  I'm behind on getting the garden going but the guests were more important.  Looking forward to working in the sunshine.  This week just got some rocking on the porch in the sunshine.  Great new club opening up on Main Street.  I was invited to the private opening of the bar Wednesday night.  It's going to be an awesome place.  I will keep you posted.  (Jay Boy Adams was playing, shhhhh)

No comments:

Post a Comment