Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Wild wild wildflowers

Going to be the best flowers in a decade according to the experts.  We have very few bookings left for March.  People are really enjoying life at the Lazy T.  Scott is doing a great job hosting and cooking.  I've been up north for the last 10 days but he is enjoying his time in the Hill Country.  Join us on Facebook and become a fan of The Lazy T B and B.  That way you get updates sent directly to you.  Send me some ideas on what you would like to see added to the Lazy T.  I hope to get a garden going soon.  Fresh herbs, tomatoes and peppers with your Tex-Mex breakfast.  Sounds yummy to me.  See you later to watch the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment