Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

AAHHHHH Summer

Summer heat is arriving a little early this year.  However, there are still plenty of "cool" things to do in and around Fredericksburg.  The Farmer's Market on Thursdays from 4-7 is growing every week.  More and more wonderful produce and products are showing up.  Of course there is always live music and wine tastings going on.  The Marketplatz is just a great place to find a bench and hang out.  I don't really know anyone yet, but I am starting to be a "familiar face".  There are plenty of "hellos", as the people of FBG are warm and welcoming.  Hopefully I'll see you there one Thursday afternoon.  I go right at 4 to get in line for some of the fresh breads and organic veggies.  Look for me; I'll be wandering around with a smile on my face!!!  Be sure and say "hello".

No comments:

Post a Comment