Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

OOOWWWW Peachy, peachy, peachy.  They are everywhere.  This time last year there was next to none due to the drought.  You  can practically smell them driving down the highway.  Two other really cool observations.  It was a hazy horizon all the way down.  The great thing is......in north Texas it is brown.......and the hill country it is blue!!!
One final observation for the day...many more in the next few days....I love driving through towns that have banners stretched across the highway that say "Vacation Bible School, First Baptist Church" and the dates.  I don't care which church I just love that they "can" and "do it".
See ya' later.

No comments:

Post a Comment