Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pantry: French Essentials : How to : Cooking Channel

Pantry: French Essentials : How to : Cooking Channel

Wonderful bits of information. Most of you have these things and didn't even realize you were stocking a French pantry. Cooking French scares a lot of people unnecessarily. Feel free to experiment and share with me what you tried. Please post for me your favorite french recipe and I will give it a try. Jacques Pepin and Julia were some of my favorite shows and recipes. I have their book at home so I will pick from there and find a new favorite I am sure. Today's chef is a lot for adventurous than in my earlier cooking days. Of course you must cook as Julia did--with wine! One shot for the pot and one for the chef! Bonjour!

No comments:

Post a Comment