Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Texas Daily Harvest - LocalHarvest

Texas Daily Harvest - LocalHarvest

Really cool bunch of information for you to spend some time on this weekend. Great website with recipes included. You can also buy his organic seeds! I know I will take some time on this. My ultimate goal is to have a garden at the Lazy T and use our home grown produce in our breakfast menus and evening appetizers. Of course this not only entails having a garden, but it must be High Fenced to survive!!! That little extra slows me down some. Hopefully over this Fall I will accomplish this task. We are always looking for ways to improve your experience at the Lazy T, and I think this is a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment