Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Easy-to-Grow Native Wildflowers

Easy-to-Grow Native Wildflowers

My friend Sherry Tucker David shared this wonderful site with me on Facebook today. Just had to pass on the beauty. I am very excited that I am going to become a Certified Master Naturalist. All the work will be done on the 5 1/2 acres of the Lazy T. I was already doing a lot. Once I have more information about the program it will be posted here. One of my incredible guests this weekend, Carol Yost, is the one that told me all about it. She is developing her property in Brenham under these guidelines. Really exciting. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment