Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Best Stores in Texas 2011

Best Stores in Texas 2011

Totally cool......6 stores in Fredericksburg, the jewel in the Hill Country, have been voted best stores in Texas for 2011. "And on the other hand" as Randy Travis would say McKinney, my home town, has one store "Pumps". Way to go. You will always hold my heart.

I have been to most of the stores on the Fredericksburg list but will make them all by the end of this weekend. Can't wait to go to Red and congratulate all of them. Homestead I have been to many times as well. I always take guests there to show them the building for sure. Really cool, old, old, antiques from all over the world await you. House Wine is a favorite of my son and his girlfriend. I will stop by and have something special before strolling on down the street. Root is a wonderful, contemporary upbeat store. I haven't been to Beulah's but I now have a reason--a new baby girl cousin, Ava Grace. Beulah's sounds like the perfect place to go and find that special gift. And Something Different II is the perfect expression of me...country chic, modern, antique, and just love it all! Come on down and enjoy the uniqueness of Fredericksburg when you want award winning shopping, dining, wineries, and hospitality. We have it all.....and more, now that I think about it. Gotta go--there's a spectacular sunset on the way followed by the show presented by the Milky Way.

Hugs and sunsets, kk

No comments:

Post a Comment