Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dying for Chocolate: Cabernet Day: Molten Spiced Chocolate Cabernet Cakes

Dying for Chocolate: Cabernet Day: Molten Spiced Chocolate Cabernet Cakes

Well this about says it all for a cloudy, cool, football kind of Sunday afternoon. I don't have all the ingredients, but I am so glad I found this blog and this recipe. You know me, I just had to share a new, incredible find. I need to write a blog about searching through thousands of blogs. There are incredible ones, great one, good ones, average ones, ones that don't interest me but I am sure someone else, and finally the "I thought I'd write a blog and never did blog".

I am still going through the learning experience and experiment. What I want to offer you is a place to leisurely go and find the best of the best that I have spent all the time and energy finding. Maybe it is the best days on certain blogs and not every day they post. Maybe it is a totally unique bit of history you would find interesting. Maybe it is a quick "oh my gosh" moment. Maybe it is an incredible deal. Whatever it is, I intend to make it worth your while to read this blog. You could instantly be clicking off to go to the information that I found for you. That's okay, that's what I'm here for. To make your life interesting and time efficient. Sifting through all of the rest just for you.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment