Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tapa Society - About Tapas - About

Tapa Society - About Tapas - About

Take the time to learn about new wine opportunities coming to Texas. TAPAS – Tempranillo Advocates, Producers and Amigos Society – is a nonprofit trade association of over eighty wineries, growers, and amigos, whose mission is to promote Tempranillo and other varietal wine grapes native to the Iberian Peninsula, and wines produced from them in North America. Learn here how to join and support this new wine push for Texas. Always time for me to learn something new about wine. I don't know a lot about it other than how much I love to drink certain wines. Join with me and educate yourself. Just had to share the news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment