Great House

Great House
Sunsets, Stars, and R&R Also, enjoy my collections of food, wine, and design links and blogs that I love.

Monday, September 6, 2010

These five destinations, foreign and domestic, have what a gal pal wants | Travel | Dallas-Fo...

These five destinations, foreign and domestic, have what a gal pal wants | Travel | Dallas-Fo...

What a cool article. Thank you FBG CVB for tweeting this. Good way to spread the word. If I could have been the writer of this article I would agree with 4 out of 5 of her picks. However, I love Fredericksburg being in the 5 of all the world! We have had several ladies groups book our Great House and have others lined up. I had a group of girls (ladies of 39 yrs,) that I had taught in the fourth grade. What a party that was! We have had several pre-wedding shopping tours with the Bride and the Bridesmaids. Also, several mothers, daughters, sisters, freinds, family of the wedding parties and all other combinations. Check us out and then you can write and article just like this one of your world travels including Fredericksburg, TX, and the Lazy T B and B.

Hugs and sunsets,
kk

No comments:

Post a Comment